Immigration Services

Whether you are applying for residency, seeking citizenship, or need help applying for DACA, we will work with you and your family to reach your immigration goals. We understand that no two cases are alike and will do the utmost to help you and your family. Since immigration law is enacted on the federal level, we accept cases in all 50 states. Our bilingual staff are available to help Spanish speakers translate documents and navigate the immigration process with you. 

We provide legal services for the many kinds of immigration cases. Here are some of the most common. 

If you need help with any other type of immigration matter, please contact us right away.

Applying for Naturalization

If you wish to become a citizen of the United States, we can assist you through the process.

DACA Applications and Renewals

If you arrived in the the US as a young child, you may be eligible to apply for DACA. We can also help you renew your application.

Parole In Place

You may be eligible for parole in place if you are a parent or spouse of an active military member; or if you or a relative have previously served in the armed forces. 


You may be eligible for a U-Visa if you have been the victim of a crime while living in the United States. 

Consular Processing

If you live in or outside of the United States, and you have had your immigration petition approved, we can help you work with the US Department of State Embassy to obtain your Immigrant Visa. 

Obtaining Permission to Re-Apply

If you or someone you love has been deported or removed from the United States, we can help you obtain permission to reapply for a visa.

Adjustment of Status

If you are present in the United States, entered on a visa, and overstayed, we can help you apply for lawful permanent resident status. (also known as applying for a Green Card)

Petition for a Relative

If you are a citizen or lawful permanent resident and wants to establish lawful residency for an eligible non-citizen relative, we can help with your petition. 

Letter of Invitation 

We can help you prepare a formal letter of invitation as part of the process of allowing your friend, relative, or colleague to acquire a temporary visa. 

Special Immigration for Juveniles

Youth under 21 years of age who are experiencing abuse or neglect at the hands of a parent or caregiver may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification. Eligible youth must already live in the United States at time of application and be unmarried.

Violence Against Women Act Petitions

Though named the “violence against women act”, this petition can be used by all genders. If you are the child, spouse, or parent of a lawful permanent resident, and are experiencing abuse at the hands of a US citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible for VAWA. 

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

More to explorer