Our firm accepts all types of immigration cases; we accept clients throughout the United States. 


Whether you are applying for residency, seeking citizenship, or need help applying for DACA, we will work with you and your family to reach your immigration goals. We understand that no two cases are alike and will do the utmost to help you and your family.

Immigration Law is enacted on a Federal level. We accept cases in all 50 states. 

Our bilingual staff are available to assist Spanish speakers in translating documents, answering questions, and acting as advocates and interpreters with immigration officials. 

We provide legal services for many types of immigration cases. You can find some of the most common types of cases below. If you need assistance with any type of immigration matter, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

free personal case review

share your experience
& we will call you

By submitting you agree to our Terms & Privacy Policy.

If you wish to become a citizen of the United States, we can assist you through the application process.

You may be eligible for parole in place if you are a parent or spouse of an active military member; or if you or a relative have previously served in the armed forces.

If you are present in the United States, entered on a visa, and overstayed, we can help you apply for lawful permanent resident status (also known as applying for a Green Card)

We can help you prepare a formal letter of invitation as part of the process of allowing your friend, relative, or colleague to acquire a temporary visa.

Though named the “violence against women act”, this petition can be used by all genders. If you are the child, spouse, or parent of a lawful permanent resident, and are experiencing abuse at the hands of a US citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible for VAWA. 


If you arrived in the the US as a young child, you may be eligible to apply for DACA. We can also help you renew your application.

You may be eligible for a U-Visa if you have been the victim of a crime while living in the United States. 

If you or someone you love has been deported or removed from the United States, we can help you obtain permission to reapply for a visa.

If you are a citizen or lawful permanent resident and want to establish lawful residency for an eligible non-citizen relative, we can help with your petition

Youth under 21 years of age who are experiencing abuse or neglect at the hands of a parent or caregiver may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification. Eligible youth must already live in the United States at time of application and be unmarried.